Your 24 hour Tally Assistant

recently realized the need for online support for this beautiful accounting software. As a computer programmer and software consultant I understand the needs for Tally users. I just started this blog 'Tally Tutorial' only on 25th August 2009, and have made only few posts. I am getting queries for Tally Audit, Tally 4.5 troubleshooting, Tally TDL, Learn Tally for beginners and the like.

I understand that a huge task is behind me. Since 1990s Tally has released versions 4.5, 5.4, 6.3, 7.2, 8.1 and 9.0. Covering all these versions is really a daunting task. I am determined to work hard.

This tutorial will cover from basics to advanced usage of Tally, Installation, error handling, troubleshooting, backup, import - export, multi user and so. Step by step tutorials in the form of lessons will be provided. So keep visiting this site to learn and master Tally, the power of simplicity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment